
So I finally got my first stitches, alright I know big deal Kip had over 100 stitches and over 100 staples but it's a first for me. I have had this red bump/crater on my leg for the last 4-5 months and I finally got in to the dermatologist to figure out what it is. I still don't know but they took a piece of my leg to do a biopsy on and that's when I got my FIRST 2 stitches. So I will have more answers about the mysterious red thing growing on my leg next week so stay tuned...






2 comments:
Glad to hear they're finally trying to figure out what's going on with your leg. Keep me posted. :) Hopefully we work together soon, it's been lonely without you! Haha.
looks like a very serious wound! :D let us know what you find out. sorry we couldn't make it to your party tonight, but believe me you dont wanna be around lexi right now... she's not to fun when she's so sick haha.
Post a Comment