Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween to everyone!!!  Halloween is not the biggest deal around our house being that we have no children.  It does mean that we are that much closer to putting up CHRISTMAS decorations up!!  Yay!! My favorite.  Not a whole lot going on around our house, just work and school.  Kip is working a lot this week so that we can take off next week, so that leaves me to do school stuff which is not happening.  I just have lost my motivation, I am so ready to be done!  Only 1 1/2 months until graduation!

2 comments:

Jacey said...

where are you going next week loser! i wanna go somewhere fun! happy halloween i miss ya!

Kellie said...

Hey Jess! I think you get to vacation way too much! (Or maybe I'm just jealous that I don't get to...haha!!) :) I have your scentsy for ya.