Loved you then, Love you still,
Love you now & always will
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Halli
These are some pictures I took of Halli a couple weeks ago for her 1 month pics. I thought I would let Jodi give out the birth announcements before I posted them. I thought they turned out pretty cute especially since she was not the happiest little camper about pictures that day. Is she not just beautiful!!! And of course I had to throw in a picture of my Madi girl!!!
Cute pictures! If you need more practice, we need our family pictures done. ;) Anyway- thanks for blogging, it's nice to see what's happening back home.
They turned out cute! My family picture was at the union station in ogden, the cobble stone is right in front of the building, so if you set your people on the ground and then stand on the edge of the fountain, you'll get that same shot!
3 comments:
Those are way stinkin' cute! When are we gonna play taking pictures? You need to give me some pointers!! :)
Cute pictures! If you need more practice, we need our family pictures done. ;) Anyway- thanks for blogging, it's nice to see what's happening back home.
They turned out cute! My family picture was at the union station in ogden, the cobble stone is right in front of the building, so if you set your people on the ground and then stand on the edge of the fountain, you'll get that same shot!
Post a Comment