Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I am officially an RN...finally!!!  I took my boards last Thursday and thanks to the state and their 4 day work weeks had to wait an unbearably long 4 days to find out the results.  It feels great to be done, but sort of surreal.  It felt so weird to write RN behind my name at work today instead of LPN.  

7 comments:

Jacey said...

WAHOO!!! Oh my heck i am so freakin jealous! That is so awesome girl! Now you are gonna move on to bigger better things and i will definately probably never hear from you again! Sad. You will move off to oregon or new york or somewhere anywhere but utah. lame! but congratulations! That is so so so awesome!

Kellie said...

I am so proud of you Jess! That is such an accomplishment. You need to do something fun to celebrate. :)

marshfam said...

Congrats on the RN! Way to go Jess!!

shantel said...

super duper allyooper that is so cool congrats girl

Lindsay Phenes said...

I'm very proud of you, Jess! Funny how writing RN feels so much better than LPN, eh? Anyway, way to go 'sis'!

Raymond and Nicole said...

wahoo!! thats so exciting!! i have already congratulated you but i felt left out cause i didn't comment on your blog so yayayayaya!!! good job! way to pave the path for me! :)

Shannon said...

I love your blog. It is so cute! Congrats on your RN!