Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow Fun


Jax & I had so much fun playing in the snow like usual. We LOVE the snow!! Yes I realize I look like I belong on The Christmas Story, but better to be warm than to have frostbite!!


He was pretty sad when we were done playing in the snow.  Is he not the cutest dog ever???

While Jax & I played, Kip slaved!  He loves loves loves to plow with his newest toy (technically my newest toy).  It was such a heavy snowfall that we decided that even though we had a very busy day & lots to do that we should go help all of our great friends & family.  We started on our side of the valley & then made our way over to west & plowed about 5 driveways not getting to do ours for the 2nd time until about 9:30 that night, by which time we had a few more inches.  We enjoyed our snow day & are always grateful to see friends & family (even if it does involve work!!)

5 comments:

Chris said...

jess. i absolutely love your puppy. can i keep it?! :)

shantel said...

Jax is so cute I can't wait to doggysit. Thank you so much for doing grandpa's driveway. I should have let ya all of ours my back if feeling the pain after I Shoveled some of it. owell it is great excersice and I actually enjoy doing that kinda stuff.
Thanks for going out to dinner with us it is always fun stuff.

Kellie said...

I can't believe how big your dog is now. Cute pictures. I would've killed for some snow removal assistance. I need to break down and buy Shaun a plow for his 4-wheeler.

Shannon said...

He is a pretty cute dog! Looks like fun. My dog, Peaches hates the snow and won't go out in it. She's sort of a priss like that.

Heather said...

I am glad you like the snow, because I am wishing spring would come anyday now. Although if I had a toy like yours I wouldn't mind snow as much. Your dog is adorable!! Thanks for a fun night on friday!!