Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our yard

We planted a tree a week or so ago, unfortunately I don't know that it's going to make it quite yet, so far not looking promising.  



Here is Jax and I helping Kip  how we help best...by just staying out of the way!!  Jax supervises and I take the pictures to document all the fun we are having, or at least I was having fun, but then I wasn't the one digging a whole!

We also were able to get a fence about a month ago and Jax is absolutely loving his new found freedom and will not even give his kennel the time of day anymore even if it is pouring outside!!  It looks great and I have really enjoyed being able to run around with Jax in the yard without being tripped by his rope!!
Don't mind the ugly yard it is still a work in progress!

1 comment:

shantel said...

can't believe you almost have a one year old he is so big.