Saturday, July 25, 2009

Uintah's

We went camping up to the Uintah's a month ago with some great friends and had a blast. It was Jax's 1st birthday that weekend so of course that was the reason for the camping trip. He got way spoiled and ate enough food that I think he is still full!!! For his birthday I went down to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and bought him some yummy doggy treats, and may have got me a few treats also!!
Justin & Kip on the Razr. We crossed a river on our 4-wheeling adventures & being the pansy that I am I refused to actually drive my 4-wheeler across by myself. So Kip went across on his, got stuck, Adam had to pull him out, he was really wet, then Justin brought him back across & took me over while Kip drove my 4-wheeler across. Quite the adventures & oh so much fun!!



We had lots of fun and can't wait to go camping again!!!

No comments: