They say bad things come in 3's and I am a believer of that now more than ever!!! As you will recall we WRECKED the rodeo awhile back on our way to the computer dr. for our WRECKED computer. Well to add to that Kip WRECKED the truck. Yep you did not read wrong, both vehicles WRECKED within 3 WEEKS! Thankfully both vehicles are almost good as new, just waiting on some emblems to come in for the rodeo and the truck just needs some chrome pieces replaced. Big shout out to Allstate & there deductible rewards program that has saved our butts this month!!! I am sure we are on their list of most horrible customers by now!!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm sorry that really sucks. I hope everyone is okay. So if you have 3 bad things happen does that mean your inline for something really really good?
I'm sorry. Hopefully no more bad luck for you anymore.
Jess, I'm not sure which blue wall, but I think I know! Its in Brigham across the street from Wendy's (North of Wendy's) on the laundry mat building! Love it!
Post a Comment