Thursday, September 24, 2009

Freezer jam


My sister & I decided to make freezer jam this year. We made peach, strawberry, & peach-strawberry. We attempted to make grape jelly for Nicole's husband Ray but after like 4 weeks it still had not set up all that much so i tossed it. It was way fun & its nice to have a freezer full of jam for the year.


1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I SO have that bowl Nicole is using! It was a wedding present - NO idea from whom, but I love it :)
How many jars did you end up making, do you know? Kell and I made 21 Peach and then I made another like...24 I think of Strawberry, Strawberry/Peach and a Strawberry made with Splenda. Isn't freezer jam so super easy?! I had tons of fun with it, and plan to use some for some Christmas gifts - Shh!
It's about time you update, it's been awhile since I've seen something from ya!