Monday, October 26, 2009

Babysitting

I had the wonderful chance to spend a couple hours with my cute nieces Jordyn & Charly yesterday. These girls are just so cute & lovable. Jordyn was trying to drink Kip's "sacred" Jeff Gordon energy drink that is for displays only....ssshhh don't tell Kip:D
Charly looked so dang cute just chillin in the carseat.
I love these little girls & am so grateful I got to spend the afternoon with them. I love that whenever I see Jordyn she gives me the biggest hugs & just cuddles with me. Hopefully we get to spend some more fun times together, I really want to snap some cute pictures of these 2 cuties.

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh I love those big blue eyes on Jordyn! They remind me of my lil Haddie's :)
They are super cute girls, how lucky you are to spend time with them!!