We went to Joe's Valley for a week of camping this year. We used to go there every year when I was a child for family reunions so I was really excited to go back. It was so pretty & we were able to find the perfect campsite...right by the river, hidden by trees & a good open area around the firepit & we backed the trailer in & it was level. Doesn't get much better than that.We did a ton of 4-wheeling while we were down there. Check out that cool snowdrift!!!
We went through quite the load of firewood being down there for a week, quite the haul the RZR can hold!!My dad was able to come for the whole week & we were lucky enough to get Nicole & Ray and my grandparents to come down & camp with us for a few days! It was so much fun!!
We were 4-wheeling one day & saw this awesome rainbow in the clouds, I have never seen that before!! It was SO cool!!
We went down to the marina & had lunch on the lake one day, you just can't beat that view!! The food was pretty good also!!
Jax actually jumped in the RZR with very little coaxing, I was so proud of my little puppy. How cute is that!! We were going to go fishing & it was a little bit of a drive so he rode with Kip & I rode with my dad. He was so cute unless he could see me ahead of him on the 4-wheeler he would put his head on Kip's chest while they drove. He is such a little wimp for such a big dog, it cracks me up.
This is the benefits I got for letting Jax ride in the RZR, a mud bath!! There was one area that was really muddy & my dad & I got into a slippery situation & we ended up tipping over in the mud!! Notice who got the most mud on them!! It was so COLD!! Needless to say we went back to the trailer & bagged the fishing idea!
We had so much fun & hope to be able to make it a yearly tradition to go down there!! thanks to all who came & shared in the fun with us!!






No comments:
Post a Comment