Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Nursery
We decided to get started on the nursery this last weekend. I painted it an aqua color or more accurately Benjamin Moore's Robin's Nest. We have since added new base & casing since this picture & cut the boards for the window sills today. It looks really good and I can't wait to get furniture in there.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Cute Jess! I love the color. Can't wait to see more pictures of the finished product! :) I miss you...
fun fun stuff. We need to come and see it.
love it!! keep posting pics. i cant wait to feel it all come together!! p.s. it was so good seeing you a few weeks ago!!
Can't wait to see it when it's done, cause you are such a pro at decorating! You can come decorate mine when your done!!
I love the color, Jessica! What a fun nursery you will have when little one arrives! Hope you're feeling well, mama!
Post a Comment