Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Chunker

We are 26 weeks along & here are the latest pictures of our babe.  I was told this week that I am huge and that I am going to have a big baby by a patient of mine so I guess I should register myself as a beached whale!!  :-)  The picture is terrible but she was not into cooperating this week & then I took a picture of the picture so this is what you get, but you can still see her sweet face.  She has gotten really active lately & hardly ever seems to hold still for long.  The hubby & I finally agreed on a name for her...something I thought would happen in the hospital & not a day before!!  Briele (bri-lee) Kate Heath is what we decided to name her!!  I can't wait to meet her!!

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Aw Jess, I'm so excited for you and Kip! That's such a cute name - I love it!!!! We still can't decide on a middle name. BTW, how is YOUR nursery coming along?
Enjoy her moving around so much while you can; I now beg my lil Zoey to hold still cuz every move she makes hurts this mama.

Kellie said...

How exciting! PLEASE post some belly pictures. :) I wanna see you sweet lil' mama! I love the name and the spelling, that's darling! We need to do lunch...me, you, Linz & Nicole! It would be fun.

marshfam said...

Precious!!