Thursday, November 18, 2010

37 weeks

We had our 37 week appt yesterday with our new dr.  I got a call on tuesday telling me that my dr had broken his leg and that he would be out of the office for the next 4-6 weeks!!  Not what I was wanting to hear with 3 weeks til my due date & the fact that we had a plan that involved being started on Dec 3 if she had not yet made her debut!!  Needless to say the hormones are taking more control lately & the poor front desk ladies in the office had to listen to me blubber about how this is not in the plan!!  So we met new dr yesterday, found out no progress to preparing for birth at this point and that she is weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs!!! I about died, I may actually being giving birth to a 3 month old!!!  He was non-committal to starting me on the 3rd which has increased my anxiety, I liked having the plan!!  We will see how much she is weighing in at next week, being that he does agree that I will probably have a larger than average baby that may be larger than my body can handle, then hopefully he will come around to my way of thinking a bit more and we can agree on a plan!!  Until then I need to start operation evict baby from my body as soon as Thanksgiving is over!!

3 comments:

Raymond and Nicole said...

Oh your baby will come all in good time and it will be perfect! And I bet she will be 7 lb 4 oz which is great! I will come run laps with you on the 26th when you get off work so we can try to move things along!

steveandjodiwinn said...

I bet she is ready to come out the day after thanksgiving! She wants to be a nov. baby anyway :)

Kellie said...

Hang in there sweety! All will go well! And they're never right on the size in my opinion. :) Go shop 'til you drop on Black Friday. That put me into labor with Taylor!! LOL!! Can't wait to hear that the big day has arrived! :)