Sunday, April 10, 2011

4 months

Briele is now 4 months old, time is going by so fast. She is seriously so much fun!!  She finally is gaining weight & now weighs 12 lbs 15 oz (25%) & is 24 inches tall (40%).  She is so smiley & is really starting to get interested in toys, remotes, phones...everything!!  I love her so much & wish we could spend all day everyday playing!!  She loves Jax so much & thinks he is just the funniest thing ever.  We started cereal & have also done bananas, she tolerates the cereal & loves the bananas!!!



2 comments:

shantel said...

She is so stinking cute I just want to kiss her!!! okay we need a play day. lets figure something out. I bet she is ready for the Rzr. She looks like she has some redish hair. so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!

marshfam said...

So, so cute!!!