Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Back to Work
So today i start my preceptor for nursing. I am doing graveyards on the intermediate care floor at Mckay Dee Hospital. I am not a graveyard person and so am quite nervous as to how I am going to handle these shifts, oh well its only a month. As for Kip, he is going back to work tomorrow. I don't know who is more nervous me or him. It has been almost 8 months since he has worked and is nervous to see if he can do his job again. They have been really good to work with him and are giving him a guy to help him adjust for a few weeks. So we will keep you updated on how we both adjust to our new chapter in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You guys sound really busy, good luck with all your training. Glad to hear Kip is back to work- yeah!! Jax is pretty cute...
Post a Comment