Sunday, September 28, 2008
Computers...aaah
So we have been out of technology for awhile. Our piece of crap computer died about a month ago. That's 2 yes I say 2 motherboards in 2 years!! So needless to say we were not about to spend another penny on that dang thing. So we bought a new computer last night. We ventured to the other side and bought a mac! We will see what we like best. So Kip has been working and worked his first 60 hour work week this week since returning to work and handled it like a champ. I had to go up to Evanston this week to the psyche hospital for school which was a pretty cool experience. I only have 3 shifts left of my preceptor and then maybe life will calm down for a little bit before the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey Jessica! I am so glad that you found my blog and now that I have found yours. It's so cute. It sounds like things are going well for you! Good luck with your new computer! We have an apple lap-top, and I love it!
I'm glad you're done with your precepting! It'll be nice having you at work more. It seems like forever since we last worked together. Anything new and exciting going on?
Post a Comment