Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookies...



Shantel & I made all sorts of Christmas goodies Sunday and continued it again on Monday night.  The boys watched football and argued like brothers while we baked, and the doggies of course got to play together since they are like our children.  This time of year you really start thinking of all the things you are blessed with in life and good friends are definitely on the top of my list.  We love hanging out with these guys & probably would sit at home & be losers (oh wait we are still losers!) without them!!  Thanks guys for all the fun times we have had together, I am sure there are many more to come!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

You need to teach me more about the slide shows and stuff on here. I like 'em! :) Are you all ready for Christmas?

shantel said...

I love the pictures and the dog picture is sooooooo cute!!! I need to get that one from ya. We are so glad to be such great friends too.