I know its kinda weird to blog about my pantry but I am in heaven over having it organized finally. We have so much more room in there now. I don't know how my house can feel so small on some days with just the 2 of us and then so large on others but this definitely makes it feel bigger, and now Kip can't use the excuse that he couldn't see it when looking in the pantry for something to eat. Just thought I would share now that my project is finished.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
WOW! First off, I'm super jealous of you having a pantry. Secondly, I wish I could find a way to organize my kitchen cupboards so well!
You did an amazing job, Jess. It looks excellent :)
I am jealous too, i wish my pantry looked that nice.but with three kids nothing looks that nice at my house.
Post a Comment