Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. I just realized that we did not get any pictures of the 2 of us together that day so here are some pictures of the people we spent our day with. My brother Steve & his wife Jodi, he finds it challenging to be normal in a picture so this is what we get. Madi was so fun to open presents with, she could just not get enough.

We had Cody & Lisa this year for Christmas & sent them on a little scavenger hunt to find their present. We got them a coffee table for their house so it was to big to wrap so we just hid it in the car. See how excited they are to play the game. Cody must of been really excited because one of the clues I stuck to the basketball hoop in the backyard through a couple of inches of snow & he hopped out there barefoot to get it. Crazy kid!! We were excited that they liked it.

We got my mom a camera for christmas so here she is pretending to take her 1st picture with it. Madi had to help grandpa open his present since it was the last present to be opened.


Yep I continue to be the crazy dog lady & made sure Santa came to see Jax. Here he is checking out his stocking that was stuffed full. He was funny somehow he knew it was for him & was very excited for all the new toys, treats, & new collar.
We were lucky enough this year to have Kip's grandparents from Oklahoma come out to spend christmas with us this year. We cherish every minute we get to spend with them & can't wait to see them again. Here's the boys with the grandkids.
We sure do love these little girls, they were so fun to spend christmas with.

Kip & I were really good this year & actually surprised each other on our gifts. I should of taken a picture of Kip with his new bumpers for the Rzr, he was very excited even though I accidently threw the instructions away for the front bumper...oops. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments: