Friday, December 11, 2009

Home projects

Kip & I had a week off together & decided instead of going out of town we would stay at home & play, well playing turned into home remodeling & before we knew it the week was over. Kip with the help of Justin put new flooring in my kitchen & downstairs entry way. It changed the look of the kitchen so much & I absolutely love it
The original plan was to only do the floor in the kitchen but I had been wanting to paint the bathroom for quite awhile. I remember I had fallen asleep on the couch & Kip woke me up asking if I really wanted to do the bathroom. Next thing I knew I woke up, went upstairs, & the bathroom was completely torn apart...I guess we were doing the bathroom. Well I absolutely love it & am so glad we did it, now just to do the other bathroom. It's not quite finished, I am going to put some vinyl stars up on the wall then it will be perfect...in my mind anyways.

1 comment:

shanae said...

that looks really good wat color is on the walls?