Friday, January 7, 2011

Nursery

This is the nursery I have been saying I would post forever.  I am getting pictures printed for above the crib & have added some pillows that my mother-in-law made out of the extra fabric from the curtains. I have also put a few more decorations on the shelf.  The crib we bought but everything else has come from someone special in her life.  The rocking chair was given to my mom by my dad when I was born, the dresser given to me by my grandparents on the Winn side.  Kip's grandpa made the shelf, the baby shoes hanging from it were Briele's great grandma Catherine's whom she got her middle name from.  The necklace was a great great grandma's & the lamb was Kip's when he was little.  The bow holder I made & it was filled beyond capacity by her cute aunts!!  Oh & don't forget the cute puppy who was there every step of the way while getting this room ready for Briele & had the caulk in his tail to prove just how much he "helped."




No comments: