He found this beauty of a truck which we are now the proud owners of. We will see what he thinks he needs next!!!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Out with the old, in with the new
I blame it on the hormonal imbalance I was experiencing after having a baby but I finally caved & let Kip put our truck up for sale. Honestly I never really thought it would sell, & for what we wanted to get out of it. Needless to say after 3 hours on ksl it had sold!! The hormones once again took over & the tears came, I was a little emotionally attached to that truck to say the least. Anyone that knows Kip knows that once he is on a mission he does not stop til its finished. 
He found this beauty of a truck which we are now the proud owners of. We will see what he thinks he needs next!!!
He found this beauty of a truck which we are now the proud owners of. We will see what he thinks he needs next!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment