Friday, March 4, 2011

3 months

I can't believe that I have a 3 month old. Time goes by way to quickly. At 3 months she is weighing in at 11.14, her 3-6 months clothes are still to big to wear & we still have not quite figured out this whole formula thing...but I think we are getting close. We have no schedule at this point but not to worried about it at this point. She is so smiley & loves to play, hates to be alone especially in the backseat of the car.  She loves to stand, has really good head control & is starting to get interested in toys. She is so much FUN!!!  You can't really see the 3 on her shirt but she spit up all over it before we even had a chance to get pictures so I think we will try again this weekend.


3 comments:

Kellie said...

She is just beautiful Jess! :)

Raymond and Nicole said...

those pictures turned out so good!! love them and love baby b!!

Jacey said...

holy crap jess!! she is SOO stinkin cute! she doesnt even seem like the same baby girl i remember!! how sad she is growing way to fast!! cute pics!