Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 2: DaY aT SeA

We had a full day at sea to explore and try and figure out our way around the ship. We did a whole lot of laying around and being lazy. We went out to the pool for a minute but that didn't last long. We did not realize it when we booked our cruise but we went during spring break!! Next time I will plan a little better. There were 3500 guests on the ship and 1700 of them were children!!! So needless to say the pools were crazy packed. There were some adult only jacuzzi's and we did get in them but that was about all the water time we had while on board. This is our towel animal from that night. I loved getting to the room to find what animal was awaiting us each night. The Captain's reception was that night before our first formal night. There was a band playing in one of the lounges and all drinks were free during the reception, can't pass that up!! The captain also introduced himself and his crew and then off to dinner we went. That night we gorged ourselves on all you can eat lobster tail and shrimp, it was delicious!!! The really outdid themselves all though they should of saved it for the last night cause I was honestly a little disappointed when that was not on the menu the following nights. I will have to scan our picture from our formal dinner and post it later:D

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Cute animal! My mom thought they were so great that she even bought a book to learn how to do them. Haha! I love reading about your trip so I know just what to expect when I finally make it on a cruise...20 years from now! Haha!! :)