We were glad to be in Miami and done with the long plane rides for awhile. We had a 40 minute layover in Dallas and had to go clear across the airport to to catch our connecting flight. We only stopped to go to the bathroom really quick & made final boarding call. Dallas Fort Worth airport is huge!!! Unfortunately our luggage was not as lucky to arrive with us in Miami. I was not a very happy person obviously since we were getting on our cruise ship the next day. Kip wouldn't let me talk to the baggage claim people cause I am not very nice. Luckily our luggage got to us at midnight that night.
This is the view from our hotel room. Miami is so beautiful.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
HoMe SwEeT HoMe
So we made it home in one piece from our fabulous vacation. We had a ton of fun but are sure happy to be home. I am going to be blogging day by day of our adventure so that we can remember it better. This is just us chillin in front of ReD LoBsTeR's our first night in Miami waiting for the taxi to come get us & take us back to our hotel.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I woulda killed some baggage people for sure!
Post a Comment