Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1st camping trip in the trailer

We took the trailer out a couple weekends ago and went up to Malad.  It was rainy, cold, muddy and even hailed at one point but it was still way fun!!   

This one is for you Justin, I know you have been waiting for it for along time.  This does not even begin to display the amount of mud Justin & I were covered in after going up this hill, but it was oh so fun.



Camping was very exhausting for our dear doggy.  When we got home he got out of the truck, got a drink of water, walked up to the fence laid down and slept for the next 24 hours.  It was so funny.  We took Kip's parents dog Abby to keep Jax entertained but he is so spoiled rotten that he was just jealous that he had to share the spotlight.

And the trailer all nice and mud-free once again!  I worked on getting the mud off the 4-wheelers for over an hour and they were still dirty.  I finally just gave up.

No comments: