Sunday we were docked by 8 and off the ship by 10:30. We grabbed a taxi to the airport where we picked up our rental car and hit the road to explore Florida! We cruised down to Key Largo and had lunch at the Fish House which was very yummy.
We checked into our hotel where we found that it was cheaper to pay for valet parking rather than park the car ourselves...wierd. We went and saw the new Fast & the Furious that night and then hit Bubba Gump's for dinner. Unfortunately it was about 10:00 before we got there for dinner and we were exhausted so I did not take any pictures, but it was so so yummy and Kip said he has never seen me eat so much food. What can I say I love seafood. The next day we went to the beach and got lunch then headed off to the airport to catch our flight home. I was so ready to be home and to see my puppy. We landed in SLC at 11:30 pm and were home by 1:00 am minus 1 ipod that someone forgot (NOT ME!). So lucky us we got to go back to the airport the next day to pick it up. It was such a fun vacation and I can't wait to go on another one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment