Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DaY 6: DaY aT sEa

Our last day at sea was filled with relaxing and packing.  They had the Carnival Legends show which was a show put on with guests where they sang karaoke dressed up as the singer they were singing.  It was so fun and probably my favorite show of the week.  I tried to lay out while Kip hit the casino but it was so so hot that I decided to just join him in the casino instead.  We had wonderful lobster bisque as part of dinner which is probably something I would not of tried before and of course the melting chocolate cake that was so wonderful it was deemed "picture worthy."  
Of course we had to snap a photo of the sushi bar where we spent some time everyday enjoying some fresh sushi!!!


And our last sunset at sea, of course beautiful.


No comments: