After all the hard work we did on the house we had a couple parties. The first with my family to celebrate my brother Steve's birthday, my birthday & Nicole's graduation from college. I was to busy cooking & visiting to get any pictures, but it was a ton of fun & I got totally spoiled for my birthday. My family gave me a couple pair of boots & some fun hats that I wanted. Kip bought me a new lens for my camera & a sweet camera bag.
The next night we had a Christmas party with our close friends. It was so much fun & we were so happy Andy & Cami & their girls made the drive up to join us. Here's some of the crew, mostly I just got pictures of the kids when I was trying to entertain them, being as I don't have a very kid friendly home. Thanks everyone for a great night.






3 comments:
wow im so glad to see you finally posted again!! love love your house re-modeling! looks way good! and love your little "family pic" super cute also! miss ya!
that was a great party thanks for throwing it!!!!
Love what you did with your house and I am glad you stopped long enough to party :).
Post a Comment