Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life's a Changing

Yep!!  We are PREGNANT!!  We could not be happier for this little bundle of joy to soon join our family.  I am currently at 10 weeks which puts our due date in December.  I am convinced it is a boy & don't see that there are any other options, but Kip said today he thinks it is a girl.  Our niece Madi is convinced it is a girl & cannot even comprehend why we would want to have a boy, she is so funny.  Our niece Lexi since finding out there was a baby in my belly now has decided she also has a baby "Gus" in her belly.  Such cute girls. Jax just can't wait to have a kid all of his own...or so I say for him!

8 comments:

Stapley Clan said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting news. I hope you are feeling okay.

Raeanne said...

Oh my gosh! Yeah! December must be "the" month because I know about 5 other people due in December. That's so exciting. Let me know if you need anything!

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh Jess....I'm giddy with excitement for you! How are you feeling? Are ya still sick? I can't believe you've been able to keep it pretty quiet. I understand why some make the choice to wait, but I could only wait a week LOL!
Hmmm...I'm saying it's a boy. I think you're a boy's Mommy! I was pretty certain mine was a girl although I want a boy. And now poor Mark, he's totally outnumbered :) He didn't care either way though.
Congrats again! I love ya Jess

shantel said...

i AM SO supER dUPeR eXCiTeD. I wILL sAy A bOY dALLin NEeDS a LITTLE gUy fRiEND to sHArE All HiS sTUff WIth. sOrrY i AM hAvInG tO mUcH fUn.

Unknown said...

Yay!! We are super excited for you both! And why didn't you want to take a couple pictures from my blog for your camping post?? There was a really cute one of you posing in the trailer???!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a fast and easy pregnancy! There's no doubt, girl or boy..they will be adorable :) So excited for you!!

marshfam said...

Congratulations!! We are thrilled to hear the news and we wish you the very best as you embark on this new adventure! May your pukies be few, your labor go quickly, and enjoy every minute of it! One day we will have to get all these little kiddos together, that would sure be a packed house!

The Holmgrens said...

Congratulations Jessica! That is so exciting.