Saturday, May 1, 2010

Malad

Kip had his annual boy's trip up to Malad the beginning of May.  Jax & I joined him on Sat. along with my dad, mom, Nicole & Ray.  It was freezing for the most part & we went through a ton of firewood! That is also why I look like the marshmallow man in the picture below, I believe under Kip's coat I had on another coat, a sweatshirt, long-sleeve shirt & a short-sleeve shirt.  I fell asleep around the campfire Saturday night & woke to everyone running around cause it was snowing!!  The boys liked playing in the snow with the 4-wheelers & Kip & Ray managed to get themselves stuck.  My dad was just off playing on his new 4-wheeler none the wiser that the other boys were struggling to get out of the snow while us girls sat & laughed at them.  We went on some pretty rocky trails & had lots of fun getting through some sticky situations.  We had so much fun & can't wait to do it again.  Thanks guys for a great weekend!






No comments: