Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We went up to Lava for memorial day with my family.  It had rained a lot the week before we went up there & unfortunately our big heavy trailer slid in the mud & got stuck.  It was such a slippery mud that when I got out of the truck to check things out I literally started sliding down the mountain myself!!  Jax was a bit of a pest this weekend due to the competition of my attention with my cute nieces.  It was a rough weekend emotionally for me, Jax is my 1st child & I tend to get a little emotional when it comes to him...I know crazy dog lady me!!  Our chain saw also died while we were up there which was not a good thing since it was cold & we went through quite a bit of firewood, so Kip, Jax & I took a little road trip to Pocatello to buy a new one! I was lame & these are the only pictures I got while I was there, but we had fun nonetheless.




No comments: