I am in LOVE with this girl!! She was actually really good for the most part while we got these pictures. There were a few *incidents* per say. She peed on a few things, & pooped on a few things including in my hand!! She is SO beautiful & I am so thankful that we were able to capture that in these photos. They were taken by the talented Jacey Jordan of Jacey Jordan Photography. If you are wanting to get pictures done check her out. She is super talented, super sweet & very reasonably priced!! Thanks again Jacey! I think I may wallpaper my house with pictures of my sweet babe!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
i just love her newborns! So so cute!
thanks for the shout out jess!! briele is so cute i can hardly handle it! you done good :D
Post a Comment