Friday, April 24, 2009
Jeff Dunham
We went to Pocatello last night with our good friends Justin & Shantel. Jeff Dunham was performing live & how could we pass up the opportunity to see the man the 4 of us have spent many fun nights together watching & laughing. He was just as hilarious in person & had many new jokes. Unfortunately the seats were very very uncomfortable which made it not quite as fun as it could of been. Other than the chairs though we had a great time! Thanks for going with us Justin & Shantel we always love hanging out with you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Justin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Mark loves Jeff Dunham! I roll my eyes when he watches him, even though I secretly chuckle at some of his jokes. (Shhh don't tell!) Too bad he had to work, he'd have loved to see him! I'm glad you had a good time, despite the crappy seats :)
Any day girlie sounds like we are gonna be together alot more this summer. Jeff was hilarious!
Post a Comment